Pics from Ludvika.
KEP's T2 .21 Project Pics.
OTA 3.5 Tunnels results:
- Niklas Edlund / TS3 / TP M01 engine / TP/Hipex exhaust / 4PL / 1600p
- Ove Hermans / TS3 / TT / Futaba / 850p
- Mikael Sundgren / VS1 / K&B / Futaba 3PM / 750p
- Viktor Nordström-Käll / 275p
FSR-H 3.5 results:
- Niklas Edlund / KEP's T2 .21 proto / OS XZ-M / 60% fuel / BBH / 4PL / 1500p
- Mikael Sundgren / KEP's T2 .21 proto / TP-M3 / 40% fuel / BBH / 3PM / 1169p
- Torbjörn Carlsson / Homemade 21 / GO / 1050p
- Fred Brihagen / KEP's .21 / 725p
- Ove Holmstedt / KEP's .21 / 525p
- Fredrik Lundahl / JAE 21 / NR21-5M / 525p
- Christer Gustafsson / Road Runner / 75p
FSR-H 7.5 results:
- Fredrik Lundahl / JAE 45 / AA45 / Futaba 4PL / 1500p
- Mikael Sundgren / Eagle (no that's not his Eagle 45) / MAC / 3PM / 1150p
- Anders Martinelle / Eagle / CMB / Futaba 3VC / 1050p
- André Westerber / "Eagle" / 894p
- Torbjörn Carlsson / Homemade / 25p
FSR-H 15 results:
- Mickael Pertulla / Eagle / K90 / Futaba 4PL / 1250p
- Anders Martinelle / Eagle / CMB / Futaba 3VC / 1125p
- Torbjörn Carlsson / Homemade / 1025p
- Nicklas Ericsson / Eagle / Mac / 169p
My winning KEP's T2 .21 Prototype with a new Sholund prop - ABC 50x69 - worked perfect! :)
The first "production" KEP's T2 .21 was tested during the weekend also. This one is built by Mikael Sundgren and uses a Novarossi T21-5M engine. Needs a little bit more testing before its race ready...
Fredrik Lundahl won his second H7.5 nats in a row, with his home built from drawings downloaded at this very blog, JAE 45G with AA45 power! Too bad he isn't qualified for the worlds in Germany...
We can from this year use modified engines and pipes etc in our 3.5 cc tunnel class. I used for the very first time a slightly modified (a little raised exhaust port) TecnoPower M01 power head engine on my O.S. rig. The pipe is from Hipex and it has an internal stinger so the sound is a little bit less then a stock O.S. Max unit!
Nice weather on Saturday and the wind died down during the day... It was the worst in H3.5 and H7.5.
Micke's "production" KEP's T2 .21 was good in testing. This will be the next PDF freebie for download from me later this year. Stay tuned at this blog later this fall... :)
The lakeside right hand view when we arrived for testing.
Left hand side.
The location is awesome even though its a bit cramped with space at the race site.
Next race for me will be the NAVIGA FSR Worlds in Dessau / Germany where I will only race H3.5 this year as my V3.5 qualifying last year sucked. The next Swedish Nats are in September.
Have a nice summer!
Post a Comment