Super Sport .21 - Off-road motor
Finally the new O'Donnell Super Sport .21 off-road engine has arrived to Scandinavia!
Steve O'DonnelL has worked long and hard to be able to put out a quality high-performance racing engine at a good prise - I think he has succeeded at least by the looks and feel of it!
The engine is designed by Steve O'Donnell in the USA and manufactured in Taiwan by and non-RC related factory its said.
- Its a square-stroke engine, that means the bore and stroke are the same (16.45x16.45 mm)
- ABC piston and liner with three ports
- The crank case carb mount is sealed with 2+2 orings (in the case + the carb lock)
- 14 mm crank shaft
- Japanese EZO grade-5 ball bearings (14x25x6 mm & 7x19x6 mm)
- Two needle slide carb with adjustable spraybar
- "Thermo insulating" carb sleeve
- A BIG 60 mm cooling head with the classic O'Donnell brick-top design
- 7 & 8 mm venturis in plastic is included
- Combustion head-buttons for turbo & standard threaded plugs are included
- O'Donnell #97T medium turbo glowplug is included
Link to SS21 info
SS21 PDF manual
Distributed in Scandinavia by Minicars.
Wanna see it in parts? Klick HERE.
Post a Comment