Glenn Quarles with his Novarossi .12 equipped rigger at the recent Speedweek @ Blue Lake in Valdosta GA (USA. His official new record landed at 97.444 MPH (156.82 KMH) average. His fastest one-way speed was 103.83 MPH (167 KMH)!
- Motor: Novarossi Plus 12-3 SCT with some Martin Truex Jr "massage"
- Pipe: Own built with input from Scott Bouichie (orange silicone tape by MTJ)
- Fuel: 70% with lots of castor oil (recin)
- Prop: ABC 1523 (stock woth a little cup ground out of it)
- Drive: .062" wire drive
- Boat weight (RTR): 1lb 6 oz (624 gr)
Here is Martin Truex Jr's new oval-trials record run with his twin JAE/TRD 45. The run was on a 1/3 mile oval and the 2-laps was done in 16.342 seconds!
Post a Comment