The TORQUE .21 is a high performance racing engine. Designed by Edoardo Picco, all components are made with the finest materials.
Durability and reliability are also of the highest level thanks to our many years of experience in 2 stroke engines, know-how of raw-materials and our precise machining process.
The TORQUE .21 delivers great power over the entire rpm range.
The TORQUE .21 is supplied with a balanced 14mm 'turbo' silicone-filled crankshaft for improved fuel flow and reduced weight, a super aligned 'knife edged' aerodynamic connecting rod, a hand finished hard chromed brass liner with tear-drop work on the ports, hand modified rear back plate for improved fuel flow, lightened CNC machined piston made from high percentage silicone alloy billet, water cooling head, ceramic Swiss quality 14mm main bearing and a composite rotary valve carburetor.
- Displacement: 3.49 cc
- Bore: 16.03 mm
- Stroke: 17.30 mm
- Output: 2.90 hp @ 37.500 rpm
- Weight: 320 gr
- 7 Ports + 2 bypass hard chromed liner
- CNC machined billet piston
- Balanced 14mm turbo crankshaft with silicone insert
- Knife edged aerodynamic connecting rod
- Water cooling head
- 14 mm ceramic Swiss quality main bearing
- Composite rotary valve carburetor