JAE 21GT Heatracing Kit from ZippKits
Zippkits has released an updated version of their popular 3.5 cc hydro called JAE 21GT (G stands for Geraghty and T for Truex).
• Optimized for Heatracing by Martin Truex Jr
• Handles rough water better with improved cornering
• Total Length: 35" (889 mm) vs the JAE 21G2 Length: 31.14" (791 mm)
• 3" Longer tub vs the JAE 21G2
• After-plane length (end of ski to end of sponson ride pads): ?
• Engine center to end of ski length: ?
• Lower tub sides
• Narrower Ski width
• Sponsons ride-pad AoA: ?
• Ski AoA: ?
Weight: aprox. 1940 g (RTR without fuel)
• New much thicker turn-fin made of 7075 aluminium (.093"/2.36 mm!)
• New aluminium sponson tube inserts
• The kit's lazer-cut parts have been upgraded so it will stay truer and straighter during assembly
• Pre-drilled motor mount holes for Zippkits new Super Mounts (optional)
• New Polyester/Fiberglass cowl (optional)
• New pre-bent flex tube (optional)
If anyone that has got an 21GT could measure the missing info on the above list and e-mail me that (email@example.com) I would be happy. Those are:
• After-plane length (end of ski to end of sponson ride pads)
• Engine center to end of ski length
• Sponsons ride-pad AoA
• Ski AoA
JAE 21GT built by Mike Walker
JAE 21GT built by Adam Blevins / www.abmods.com
The G stands for Geraghty, the T stands for Truex, and the 21 stands for Novarossi!!! Great pics Joe!!!!!
The G stands for Geraghty, the T stands for Truex, and the 21 stands for Novarossi!!...:) Great pics and kit Joe!!!
Post a Comment