NOTE, there is an new KEP's T3-21 Freebie just published! Click HERE for download of the new KEP's T3-21!
The Next generation R/C Nitro Racing Outrigger Hydroplane Freebie - The KEP's T2 .21!
We have developed the T2-21 for two racing seasons and the prototype T2 is the 2011 & 2012 National Swedish Champion in FSR-H3.5 and the World Championship silver medal boat of NAVIGA FSR-H3.5 in 2012!
Save the PDF's, print them out and start building - I hope you'll like it! :)
- The drawings are in PDF format.
- Note, PDF is the only format the template freebie drawings will be published as. If you intend to import it into a CAD program to make your "own" version - then I wish you all the best of luck! If you're into that sort of thing I'm sure you can figure it out as the PDF contains vector data... ;)
- The paper/drawing size is A1 = 841 x 594 mm.
- Save the PDF's on your favorite storage medium (like a USB stick) and go to a print-shop and have them print it out in 1:1 scale / 100%.
- Updated 2012-12-13 with sponson locking pins (1o2 pdf) and transom drill-template (2of2 pdf).
- Updated 2013-03-19 with updated dimensions on bulkhead #4 (in the main "1of2" pdf file). The drawings themselves are right but the specified bulkhead with it's dimensions was somehow corrupted... Download the bulkhead #4 dimensions HERE as a A4 sized pdf.
KEP's T2 .21 Presentation
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #1
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #2
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #3
KEP's T2 .21 "Inspirational" Article
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #4
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #5
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #6
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #7
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #8
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #9
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #10
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #11
KEP's T2 .21 Tech Note
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #12
KEP's T2 .21 Build Series #13
Keep checking back as the build series continues...
Click HERE for download. The PDF size is A1 = 841x594 mm. When you have had this printed out you will cut it to make the actual templates etc.
Note, this (2of2) pdf is now updated with a BB Hardware transom drill pattern/jig. If you don't want to print that out again in A1 size you can click HERE for download of a small A4-sized version of that part.
Click HERE for download. That might be more suitable for you as you will get the printed out drawings on the same paper...